Women’s Health Clinic – Dr Christine Reid
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 2-6pm
A Clinic dedicated to Women’s Reproductive Heath:
- Pregnancy Care – Before / During / After!
- Period problems – Heavy / Irregular / Missing?
- Cervical Cancer Screening – The New pap smear test – once every 5 years!
- Breast care – Pains / Lumps / General checks
- Sexual Health – Problems / Worried? / Screening
- Embarrassing problems and itches
- Menopause challenges
- Contraception options including Implanon / Copper IUD / Mirena Removal and Insertion
- Unplanned pregnancy consultation – Non judgemental approach – Referral to specialist clinic is available if chosen.
Dr Christine Reid has many years experience working in Women’s Health Centres and would like to offer this new service within the General Practice setting. Standard appointments can be booked online.
Please call for longer appointments or procedure appointments so the correct time / equipment and Nursing assistance can be arranged if necessary.