Thank you for participating in the recent Practice Survey Questionnaire we recently conducted in order to collect feedback from our patients.
Overall, we found that most of our patients are very happy with the level of healthcare and service they receive from our practice.
We would like to tell you about some of the changes we have made as a direct result of the feedback we received from you.
The following changes have been made at the practice:
- As of the 1st October 2021 the practice has extended opening hours on
- Tuesday and Thursday (extended) 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday (extended afternoon) 8am – 6pm
- Sunday (new – now open all day) 9:30am – 6pm
- We are working towards reducing waiting times by ensuring we
- have adequate appointments available on a daily basis to allow for emergencies
- book the appropriate appointment type and time required to cover your health concerns. Reception staff will ask if a standard appointment 10 mins is adequate time to cover your health concerns or if longer time (20 -30 mins) is required for multiple or complex issues.
Thank you again for providing your feedback
The GPs and staff members
Woodvale Park Medical Centre