Dr Christine Reid
WOMEN’S HEALTH ONLY
Women’s Health Clinic – Dr Christine Reid
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 2-6pm
Dr Christine graduated and trained locally completing General Practice specialty training in 2004. She has worked for many years in Quinns Rocks, Joondalup Women’s Healthworks and Ishar Multicultural Women’s Health Centre in Mirrabooka, she joined our practice in February 2018.
She has extensive experience in all aspects of women’s health including pregnancy shared care, postnatal care, contraception options – including Implants and Intrauterine devices, period problems, cervical cancer screening, breast issues, menopause etc.
A Clinic dedicated to Women’s Reproductive Heath:
- Pregnancy Care – Before / During / After!
- Period problems – Heavy / Irregular / Missing?
- Cervical Cancer Screening – The New pap smear test – once every 5 years!
- Breast care – Pains / Lumps / General checks
- Sexual Health – Problems / Worried? / Screening
- Embarrassing problems and itches
- Menopause challenges
- Contraception options including Implanon / Copper IUD / Mirena Removal and Insertion
- Unplanned pregnancy consultation – Non judgemental approach – Referral to specialist clinic is available if chosen.
Bulk billing is available for pensioners and veteran’s affairs patients. Generous discount for Healthcare Card Holders.